Saturday, December 6, 2008

Alex Huang

Meet Alex Huang. Formerly known as Herkimer. No, that's not a joke.

He's got a pretty great story if you want to read about it here.

I didn't post a picture, but I did a photo of his whole body, and I think he could possibly be the longest and skinniest baby I've ever seen.

It was pretty funny because on baby shoots, I usually have a problem getting pictures with the baby's eyes open, but his were open 90% of the time. I had been hoping for a few cute sleeping ones, but he just wouldn't go to sleep. And so, of course, right when we decided to snap a few pictures with the new mom and dad, he decided to get very very tired, so we had a hard time getting a family picture. He's got some soulful eyes, though, right?




No comments: