Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Twins -- Callista and Claire

I just got back yesterday from visiting the twins in Washington DC. They are so tiny! They are both under 6 pounds still, and eat every 3 hours and then sleep. Too bad Elo and Kent don’t get the luxury of sleep (and probably won’t for a long time).

Annika was just as cute as the twins, which basically means she was double cute on this trip. I have some adorable videos that I need to post of her (both from Christmas time and from our trip). Of course, KC and I were no match for Julie (Annika’s favorite), but we love her anyways.

I’ll post more pictures of the twins later!

p.s. Because I’m an idiot and can’t seem to figure out how to make my text sit above the specific pictures that I want, here’s the order:

1. I think Calli's on the left
2. Claire on the left and Calli on the right
3. Calli
4. Claire
5. Annika in the middle, Claire’s on the right, Calli's on the left
6. "Nana" holding both of the twins...her self-described "heaven"
7. Claire on left, Calli on right






6 comments:

Unknown said...

holy cow! soo cute! :) I really love your baby pictures so much more than other photographer's! They always do those weird starkly black and white photos with random things draped on the baby...These are much better :)

Kent said...

Thank you for photoshopping out the extra digits and the unusually hairy ears.

Julie said...

oh my gosh!!! They are SOOO cute!!! You did an awesome job too! Wow, I'm so jealous that you got to see them. Ah well...it will have to wait.

Camilla Millar said...

Very cute.

david and michal said...

hey jenny! christian's in seattle, too--check out his blog for some awesome night hill skiing on their street (ohpepper.blogspot.com). congrats on the nieces:.)

Jody Carson said...

Kaycee gave me the link to your blog. I hope that is okay? Jenny, seriously you are a talented photographer! And I LOVED reading what you wrote. You are SO funny!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that you are married to your best friend! My hubby is my best friend too! It's so fun! Are you at all worried that Kent is taking up ALL of the beautiful Hulet baby genes?? Ha, ha, ha! But seriously -have you ever seen 3 such gorgeous girls under the age of 3, in one family before?? Talk about being blessed! -Or maybe that's a future curse? Better get a gun Kent! ;) I'm so happy that you got to go spend some time with your family! I'm sure that they needed the HELP! Good luck to you with you weight loss goals and thanks for posting the trouble shooting tips! Take care! -Jody