Needless to say we had a great time. We spent three days on the boat where we did trivia, played tennis, took dance classes and ate food (some more than others...and some gained 8 pounds while others gained none).
The first city we went to was Puerto Vallarta--we took a family boat ride where the boys swam with huge manta rays, snorkeled in a private grove and then we had lunch in what ended up being my favorite town (Yelapa). I have a cool video to post later of this crazy walk up different stairs throughout this tiny town.
The second city was Cabo San Lucas where half went on ATVs and Michael, Steven and I took a taxi way out to a place where the boys could snorkel (while I sat on the beach... again).
The last city was Mazatlan -- all of the Kelly kids went on an awesome walk throughout the city in the non-touristy areas of the city. Jeremy headed back to the ship and the rest of us went boogie-boarding and ate at an authentic beachside restaurant. The menus were so crazy, though -- the front of the menu had a picture of a dead fish. So needless to say i was really nervous about eating the food there, but we did just fine :)
The last day, it wasn't sunny -- in fact, it was just like Seattle weather. Which was a perfect way to come home. I think it was one day too long, or at least one cloudy day too long...I might have a different opinion if it were sunny.
All in all, we had a fantastic time. Good food, great company, fantastic adventure.
So








3 comments:
gorgeous pictures. so glad you guys had a great time, that looked so fun!
Hey Jen! Cute pics! I'm way jealous of your fun trip! I love the menu displaying the dead fish:) I'd be quite nervous as well to eat there;) Thanks for inviting us the other night... Sorry I'm so lame and don't play sports... But in my defense I grew up w/ 5 sisters and no brothers!:)
Hi! We really wanted to do the Seattle full but it was SOLD OUT!!! we were so sad. We should plan a fun race in Hawaii and all go. Or you guys could come back to Provo and do the utah valley marathon with us June 13th.
Post a Comment