Saturday, March 6, 2010

Photoshoot with Stella

Most kids do a really great job forgetting that the camera is there and becoming more candid, but Stella was a different story. She was cracking me up because every time I put the camera down, she relaxed and would be silly, but as soon as I brought the camera up to take a picture, she turned very "posey."

Most kids crack up when I tell them not to smile until I count to 3 and then they start smiling and I yell "stop smiling!" and they usually crack up or at least do a real smile. Stella would follow my exact directions "smile!" (and she'd smile), "now stop smiling!" (and she'd stop) and on and on. It was nuts. So, this photoshoot wasn't quite my normal child photoshoot, but she's still one of the most adorable little girls I know.

She was so brave, too, because not only was it cold outside, but she doesn't even like to wear white!  :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow. she's a cutie. Little girls on the beach... nothing sweeter.

Lisa Best said...

What an adorable little girl. Great pics!