Does it happen to anyone else that you're in a good mood or a bad mood and you have to think for a while about why that is?
I have been in a good mood all morning, and I just realized why.
My house is clean.
Yep. That's the only reason. We get so busy that having a clean house usually gets left behind. But we took an hour or so last night, and it's sparkling.
And I'm happy!
(p.s. I told you I would post more)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes - it happens to me most of the time. Makes Sterling crazy that I can't tell him right away why I'm grumpy. Mars & Venus, maybe? Glad your posting more. :)
Having a clean apartment always makes me feel better! Buddy will tell me to sit down and relax sometimes, but I don't think he understands that I can't relax when it's so messy. No wonder mom never let us sit in peace when she came into a dirty room with us. :)
Post a Comment