Saturday, November 13, 2010

Photos of my girls...

I don't think I ever posted these -- they're from my last trip home, which just happened to be in the summer. And if I haven't mentioned it before, these little girls melt my heart:

This one's Calli

And this one is Claire

You should have seen the highs and lows of this -- Kent would get back to the
driveway and I'd switch them out and the one being pulled out would start
bawling while the other was screaming delightfully that it was her turn. Too funny.
















(the reason why these kids are so good looking...)



They love their Pop-Pop

and each other...this is how they hug... adorable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

soo cute! I'm getting better at telling the twins apart without captions!

ps...didn't ever want to paste the photos you took of the cutest little alien you've ever seen, huh? It looks like it'll be hard for me to convince him that you're his favorite...

Jenny said...

p.s. I don't think I even have those photos... I can't find them on my computer! I put them on your computer... did I ever take them for myself?