Saturday, July 23, 2011

Montana 2011

We drove a really looong time to meet up with Becky and Buddy in Kalispell, Montana. We were able to find a small cabin, which was the perfect way to spend time in the country.










It was really amazing -- made me feel like I wanted to retire to the country and just do chores around the farm and take care of horses. I'm sure it would only last a few weeks, but one can dream, right?

We also took the chance to do family pictures for the Beazers before we headed our separate ways. That Chase is pretty cute, but I wish someone had a video camera to capture what Kent was doing behind the scenes to get him to smile.























2 comments:

Buddy said...

Thanks Jenny!! The pictures look great and we had such a fun time with you guys

Unknown said...

Yay for pictures, and yay for having the best photographer ever in our own family! :) Thank you!!