Thursday, August 23, 2012

Miss Essie: 4 months old

As much as I love taking newborn photos, it's fun to take photos when babies are old enough to smile and interact with you.  Because of when I had my baby, I wasn't able to take photos of her when she was first born, so I didn't get to shoot this darling little girl until now, at four months old.  And as you can see from the photos below, she has a sweet relationship with her (protective) older brother. 

I have to say, one of my favorite photos is when they're sitting in their backyard, and he has his arm around her.  He has a cookie in his hand and crumbs on his face (a recent reward for taking other pictures with her), and by the look on his face, I was obviously disturbing him :) 

Last note: Aren't you jealous of that hair and those gorgeous blue eyes??


















2 comments:

Cristina and Jeff said...

Jen,

I can't stop looking at these photos! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and spending the morning with us capturing these images. You are a dear friend!!!

Cristina

Unknown said...

holy cow, those blue eyes ARE awesome. And so are the pics! I so wish you were here to take family pics for us, but we'll have to settle for what we can find out here. Miss you!
p.s. have you gotten a chance to do a photo shoot for your own adorable girl? or are you waiting till she's a bit older?