We had the opportunity to go to Hawaii (again) with friends while I was still on maternity leave. I was nervous about traveling with Elea when she was only 3 1/2 months, but she did great! She slept the entire flight there, and did great at the house, with minimal disruption to her sleep schedule.
Hopefully this video won't be blocked, but YouTube is so difficult about adding regular songs to home videos, that I'm not optimistic. As long as it's up, check out this snapshot of our trip:
And just in case it does get blocked, and because I couldn't include all of the images in my video, here are some of my favorites:
Oh my sweet little bald baby
handsome hubby
First time in the ocean!
Didn't quite learn to stand up straight while surfing. Next time...
Being taught how to do the hang loose sign by Sergio, the brazilian surf instructor
His fingers don't really work right -- he has to use his palm to keep the middle fingers down. Ask him to show you sometime :)
Can't beat the pineapple ice cream at Dole Plantation
Baby girl loves her Uncle Brian
Can you tell he loves his shaved ice?
Great experience visiting Pearl Harbor memorial. Fun fact: my grandpa was one day away from arriving on the island when it was attacked.
I was relaxing on the beach while Michael babysat the baby. When I was ready to come in, here's what I saw :)
No comments:
Post a Comment