Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hulet T-shirt

For those who read this blog who aren't in my family, it's well known that most of us (me excluded, I was obviously adopted) refuse to wear anything with well-known markings, names, etc.

Kent also believes he started the fad of....something. T-shirts with khaki's? Something silly. I'm sure Kent will feel inclined to clarify. Others, including KC, Becky, Julie and Randy (again, everyone but me) also try to listen to obscure music that no one else listens to, and doesn't like them as much when everyone else starts listening to them.

I guess I may have to admit to that one, though (James Morrison [earlier post] is now a song played on American Idol (sigh))

Anyways...I ran across this T-shirt the other day, and thought that everyone else in my family should probably buy it.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I know a few people who need that T-Shirt too! :o)

Kent said...

I did start the t-shirt khaki fad! And it's super cool.