I have a confession to make.
You know how they have quizzes you can take that pop up on msn and yahoo to test your intelligence? You know, the ones that test current events, weird facts about the world, or your knowledge of ancient civilization [posted on msn today]
I take these quizzes thinking I'm of above-average intelligence--- I graduated fairly high in my high school class (130th out of around 700 or so), and did well in some extremely hard classes at BYU.
So what's my confession? After I take the quiz and look at my score, if I didn't get 100% (which is too often, let's be honest) I always, ALWAYS, go back and take the quiz again, ensuring that I get a perfect score.
I sit back from the computer, satisfied with my intelligence. Yeah, I didn't get 100% the first time, but I learned, and I definitely got it the second time.
That makes me legitimately smart, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! How are you? I was so excited to hear from you! Looks like you are doing well. I am also on a quest for summer weight loss. Planning on running the Hobble Creek half marathon on Aug 23rd. Great minds think alike-oh wait what the crap are we thinking?
Post a Comment