Monday, November 30, 2009
Christmas Tree!
We went and got our Christmas Tree this weekend! So great -- Mike looked for the tallest tree he could find (and it still wasn't tall enough for him). What I didn't know was coming was the mall tree that would soon become our personal Christmas Tree. Although now that it's in our house, it's so wonderful. You walk in and it's hard to leave again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I'm so jealous of your tree! This makes me want to come see your home so bad! (and see you, too, of course :))
ps. I like your cute tree shopping outfit
beautiful!
Your tree is so pretty!!
As large as your tree is, it blends in well with your home - nice decorations also. Nice you are able to continue the tradition of cutting your own tree. Love, Dad
Post a Comment