Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A new niece + nephew

I was lucky to fly back to Pennsylvania last month to meet my new niece and nephew (born within four days of one another). It was my older sister's first (a little girl) and my younger sister's second (a little boy). The size difference actually doesn't look too bad in the picture below, but it's big enough that my sisters refer to it as the "four days of plenty."


I'm glad I got to meet them both when they had a little more personality (almost two months old), but it sure makes it hard to take pictures.

Mason was a very chill baby -- sleeping through any noise, not really crying, but he also didn't smile a lot either -- I considered myself lucky when I could get him to look open his eyes and look alert :)






Baby E was just a little bit fussy, but when she was in a good mood and smiling, she was adorable and could melt your heart (as you can see below).











And I couldn't miss out on the opportunity to take pictures of Chase -- a happy going kid whose favorite thing to say lately is "Michael, Michael, Michael," (even though I'm sure he can't remember ever meeting Michael).








And of course, I couldn't finish this blog post without featuring pictures of their loving Nana:


3 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! you did an amazing job-thank you!!

kayc said...

Great photos!! Thanks Jen!

Julie said...

I'm not surprised that Hulets have such attractive posterity. They all look great!!! Nice job Jenny!