Sunday, August 4, 2013

Elea: One year old photos

I can't even begin to explain how much I love these photos. We took them at the worst time of day (~1:30 in the afternoon) and of course, on a bright, bright, sunny day. Like, as bright as it gets in Seattle. But she was in a great outfit and an okay mood, so we thought we'd give it a try. I really like the ones of just her and love the ones of her and Michael, and adore the ones of her and I.

I think it's pretty obvious how much we love this little girl, and I usually only end up in photos with her if I take them myself. This time, I handed the camera off to Michael, and that boy has some natural talent stored up inside. That plus good genes (his grandpa was a professional photographer).

I have been loving every stage and hoping it will stick around forever, but then we hit the next stage and I love it even more. Fingers crossed that keeps going right through the teenage years, right?  Right?!




































Oh, and then he took a few of me... which I also love, so I'm going to share. Here's to losing 8 pounds and only having 10 more to go to pre-baby weight!




3 comments:

Steffany said...

You are very talented. These pictures are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh. My gosh. I love the picture of elea hugging her stuffed animal (or fuzzy blanket?).!! So cute! Also, you look great!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.