We did a mix of big group and individual family photos, and the only thing you're missing out on is video of what Michael is doing behind me to get all of the kids to smile. I think we may have interrupted the feng shui of Kubota Gardens.
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
The Chan Family
This is one of the best families you'll ever meet, and it is a pleasure every time I get to do their group photos. They are so lucky to still live by one another and have kids around the same age that get to spend so much time together.
We did a mix of big group and individual family photos, and the only thing you're missing out on is video of what Michael is doing behind me to get all of the kids to smile. I think we may have interrupted the feng shui of Kubota Gardens.
We did a mix of big group and individual family photos, and the only thing you're missing out on is video of what Michael is doing behind me to get all of the kids to smile. I think we may have interrupted the feng shui of Kubota Gardens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment