Tuesday, November 13, 2007

All I want for Christmas

I've changed my mind. I went to Costco and tested this camera and another one, and this one isn't as amazing as I thought it was. I decided to delete the post to avoid misleading information. I'll post my new review above :)


2 comments:

Claudia said...

oooh thanks for this post. I have been racking my brain trying to decide which dang camera to get! I want great pictures but realistically can I carry around a huge camera while I'm out with the kids??? I saw this Mom at the Pumpkin Patch this Halloween lugging around this huge camera and I thought wow she must get great pics with that but then I noticed the expression on her face was like I can't wait to put this away and have fun. I thought to myself there has to be a better way!!!

Kent said...

blaaaack!