Thursday, November 29, 2007

Seattle

Pictures of Seattle, the one that shows my office on the 53rd floor is the view from our condo on the 22nd floor.

Sometimes, sometimes, when it's not a normal Seattle cloudy day, we get some neat clouds and some beautiful sunrises. I have yet to catch one that's worth posting yet, but it will come.

The other pictures are some favorites from recent shoots, and then a favorite from film that I just transferred to digital. I want to blow these up, but we don't want to pay for that yet, but how cool will our apartment look.

I have a vision of having one wall that's just plastered with hundreds of black and white photographs that I've taken. Plastered. Like wallpaper. If Michael would ever let me do that. Maybe it'll have to wait until I have my own studio :)







No comments: