Abi holds a special place in my heart because I'm her fairy godmother. And I've been best friends with her mom since we were 14.This photoshoot was so much fun. Usually, I'm chasing kids all over the place trying to get shots, but Abi actually sat and we chatted/took pictures for almost 30 minutes before she got bored.

My favorite part is all of her different faces - she's so funny! Every christmas and birthday, I try to get my friend to start a blog as my present. I still haven't succeeded.
But everyone would benefit because if there's any mom I want to be like (besides you, mom, of course), it's Rachel. And she's got the best stories.
When she was trying to potty train Abi, she bought her a toy like Dora the Explorer, or something. She told Abi that if she could be a big girl and use the bathroom for 2 weeks, she would get Dora as a reward.So for two weeks, Abi would go to sleep, and tucked under her arm, was Dora the Explorer, still in the box.
She totally made it, though. Now you see why she needs a blog. For stories and funny pictures like that.
2 comments:
Jen, these are awesome! You are so talented! What cute little girls you have been photographing lately too. :)
She's a sweetie!! Doesn't that just make you want to have one of your own?? :)
p.s. thanks for the compliment
Post a Comment