
So this cute little girl (you've all seen lots of pictures of her over the years as her parents are some of our best friends...)
Any picture where she looks flirty or giggly...it's because she's flirting with Michael. Too cute. As long as she wasn't flirting with him, she loves the camera and is the perfect little poser. She even tried to get her brother in on the action, but he had just woken up from a nap, and didn't enjoy the strangle hold she had on him.
For all of you who have been underwhelmed by the number of posts, be prepared. I've finished about four photoshoots and am ready to post some results!
And for the rest of you slackers whose kids I only get to see every now and then....post more pictures!!!
And Garretts? Good luck on this girl when she's a teenager. Do you see those dreamy eyes?



1 comment:
Beautiful Jen! Those made my day.I love all the different emotions you captured. Thank you. I know I have been taking an extra long blog vacation. Thanks for motivating me again :o)
Post a Comment